[Durham INC] June 7th Election

DeDreana Freeman equitableequality at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:07:59 EDT 2016

Thank you Pat for sharing the upcoming election information.

In effort to ensure clarity, please note that though Mike Morgan's name is
marked out in the previously shared resouce and the website is down - Mike
Morgan is currently running in the  non-partisan race for NC Supreme Court
Justice.

DeDreana Freeman
INC of Durham President

Sent from my mobile