[Durham INC] Fwd: Lakewood / Lyon Park / West End- June 11, Lyons Park 9 am bike/walk/talk

Susan Sewell mssewell2009 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:31:57 EDT 2016

*Want better sidewalks and bike lanes <http://www.durhambikewalkplan.com/>
in Durham? *

*Want better bus stops <http://godurhamtransit.org/improve> in Durham? *

If so, *join us this Saturday morning (June 11) for a walk/bike tour near
your community*.

Help us identify ways to make Durham a better place to bike, walk and ride
for people of all ages and abilities!

Meet in front of the Lyon Park Community Center (1313 Halley St.) this
Saturday,
June 11 at 9am.

·         We’ll walk/ride around the area for about 40 minutes.

·         Then we’ll return to Lyon Park for the monthly PAC 3 meeting.

·         Stay for the PAC 3 meeting <http://www.pac3durhamnc.org/> at 10am
to learn more about the Durham Bike+Walk Implementation Plan
<http://www.durhambikewalkplan.com/>.

All are welcome!

*For more information about these plans and how to get involved, visit
these sites:*

·         Durham Bike+Walk Implementation Plan
<http://www.durhambikewalkplan.com/>

·         GoTriangle Better Bus Stop Plan
<http://godurhamtransit.org/improve>

*Laura M. Biediger*

*Community Engagement Coordinator*

*Neighborhood Improvement Services, *City of Durham

807 E. Main Street

Durham, NC 27701

P 919-560-1647 X34259

F 919-560-1790

Laura.Biediger at Durhamnc.gov <Laura.Biediger at DurhamNC.gov>

www.DurhamNC.gov <http://www.durhamnc.gov/>