[Durham INC] Durham Residents Invited to Customer Service Focus Groups June 28

PublicAffairs PublicAffairs at durhamnc.gov
Wed Jun 22 16:22:58 EDT 2016

Join us to help shape the future of your customer experience with the City of Durham! As part of our efforts to identify opportunities for our organization to serve you better, Durham One Call is hosting two city resident focus groups on Tuesday, June 28 (8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.) at City Hall. Visit http://bit.ly/DOCfocusgroups or call (919) 560-1200 to reserve your spot by noon on Monday, June 27. As a 'thank you' for your time, we will provide light refreshments and parking validation.

Sincerely,
Durham One Call
http://durhamnc.gov/1439/Durham-One-Call