[Durham INC] Reminder- Annual Meeting of INC of Durham/ Election

DeDreana Freeman equitableequality at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 12:28:07 EDT 2016

*The Annual Meeting of INC of Durham* is scheduled for this coming Tuesday
9/27/16 @ 7pm in the Historic Golden Belt District - Neighborhood
Improvement Services (NIS) Conference Room -3rd floor.

We need a quorum for election to take place, we would like to have good
representation from our neighborhood representatives.

*Updated Draft Agenda*

*Open the Meeting 7pm *

*Welcome and Introductions/Approve minutes- 10 minutes*

*County Bond Referendum  **Farad Ali &Michael Goodmon, co-chairs of the
Bonds Committee, Julie Rigby & John White - 30 minutes*

*Elections -15 minutes*

*Neighborhood Announcements and Other Remarks - 10 minutes Meeting
adjourned 8:05pm *

Our next meeting is scheduled for October 25th, 2016.

Regards,

DeDreana Freeman
Durham, NC 27701