[Durham INC] Final Food Truck Rodeo Roundup (or takeout!) for 2016, this Thursday @ NGP 5 - 8"30pm

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:25:16 EDT 2016

******** PLEASE CROSS POST / THURS event ********

Hello neighbors,

You are invited to:

Northgate Park's Last Rodeo Roundup of the season! Come try bites from
several of our NEW this season trucks on their second or first visit, or
grab a favorite comfort dish or drink from a regular to our event.

Got stuff 2 do @ home/work? Swing by for take-home dinner pickup (for self
or family) instead of cooking -- so you can get right to whatcha wanna do!

Event info for sharing/inviting, and weather updates in FB at this link
(like/follow NPNA!): https://www.facebook.com/events/17644253...
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1764425373775280/>

** The Lineup: **
---------------------------------
Dinner trucks:

Oak City Fish and Chips - NEW in lineup with some seafood fresh off the
lines for hungry rodeo-goers!

MacUrRoni are back for a second stint with us this season! New truck mashups
of the #1 American comfort food and novel twists and turns in added
ingredients - Omnivore and Vegan options alike...Yum!
Route Bistro LLC another New-this year truck returns for their second visit
so we can renew our acquaintance with their great fusion dishes of east and
west cuisine.

Bulkogi Truck Returns for one last round of Bimibap and Dumplings to delight
meat and vegetarian customers alike. We thank you for your delish Korean
fare for yet another season.

Fahsyrah's Lemonade should be back with us for a last tall cup of citrus
goodness -- come over and say hi!

Dessert truck:

NEWcomer Ninth Street Bakery will have its yummy cart full of delectable
pastry goodies for enjoying or taking home to savor.

***********************
TONIGHT'S ENTERTAINMENT - Bull City Brakemen return to serenade us out of
the season with familiar cover favorites, railroad old time tunes, and their
own cool compositions.

Want to feature your talents (music, dance, poetry, theatrical or
improv/comedic chops?) at a rodeo? Get in touch with Ian Pond at
ian.pond at yahoo.com <mailto:ian.pond at yahoo.com> .

Association reps will be around for Northgaters who want to join/renew
membership to NPNA, to answer questions about our tree fund initiative or
other activities - or if you are seeking a Northgate Park Signature T-shirt
to show your neighborhood pride !