[Durham INC] fiber install issues

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 06:53:38 EDT 2016

We have been getting repairs done by the fiber companies (Ed was going to respond with more details).

As an update, google is now saying, "Oh, putting in fiber is pretty complicated.  Maybe we'll try something wireless."  What they aren't saying, but might be thinking is, "Well, we made our point and the phone and cable companies are putting in higher-speed capacity, which serves our purpose just as well."

Regards, pat