[Durham INC] Neighborhoods and suburbs

Jack Warman jack.warman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 12:26:23 EST 2017

Pat,

I truly regret feeling compelled to say this because I am sincerely
grateful for your many contributions to the community. But even the
implication that the two are mutually exclusive is insulting.

Many, including me, would consider our street to be in a suburb - it's a
cul de sac off of a cul de sac in a planned community 15-20 minutes from
city center. We have  a number of friendly, gracious, charitable people in
our neighbo... oops... suburb. In fact, we probably have a similar ratio of
friendly/gracious/charitable to jerk residents as you do in your
"neighborhood."

Respectfully, your suburban neighbor,
Jack