[Durham INC] Please complete THIS WEEK: DPS-Parent Involvement Survey

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 15:22:24 EST 2017

Hello INC parents.

Please take 5 minutes to fill out the following survey with regard to your experience at your districted school or, alternatively, your desire to send your children elsewhere. Durham desperately needs parents’ input regarding schools' culture toward PTA’s and parent involvement. I greatly appreciate you voicing your concerns. The survey is anonymous but will only allow one completion per computer/email/etc. source.

Here's the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M73CCHQ <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M73CCHQ>

Thanks in advance!
Melissa (Rooney)
PS I found the survey is geared toward parents; but you should also complete it if you are a concerned teacher or staff member (again, the survey is anonymous, so no worries there).

Melissa B. Rooney, Ph.D.
Durham, NC
919.699.9881
melissarooneywriting at gmail.com <mailto:melissarooneywriting at gmail.com>