[Durham INC] Duke Alert Test - Schedule for Wednesday, March 22nd

Laura Drey lauradrey at ncrrbiz.com
Mon Mar 20 22:59:52 EDT 2017

Hi Clay,

Could you let the “stakeholders” know approximately how long the test will last? I believe previous tests have lasted about two - five minutes in length and that in addition to a loud sound that a voice has come on to describe what is happening. Will an automated voice happen this time too? I would appreciate it if you could include these characteristics in future emails? New people move into the Duke Park, Trinity Park, Trinity Heights neighborhoods who are not familiar with the tests.

Thanks. Thank you for providing the “stakeholders” with more than same day or one day in advance notice.

Laura

—-