[Durham INC] Fwd: WNCN: NC bill would bring cameras to Durham school zones to curb speeding

Philip Azar pazar at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 28 17:08:42 EDT 2017

Big shout out of thanks to Senator McKissick for introducing a bill that would allow testing speed cameras near schools.

Several years ago, this was one of the initiatives requested in a resolution adopted by the Durham InterNeighborhood Council and by the Durham Bike Pedestrian Advisory Commission.

The senator’s contact information:

Senator Floyd B. McKissick, Jr.
2017-2018 Session
Democrat - District 20