[Durham INC] Last chance to take the survey on Durham's environment

Freid, Tobin L. tfreid at dconc.gov
Wed Apr 12 09:06:01 EDT 2017

This is your last chance to participate in our survey on the environment in Durham. The survey will close midnight on Thursday (4/13)<x-apple-data-detectors://0>.  Please spread the word!

We've teamed up with some Nicholas School of the Environment<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicholas-School-of-the-Environment/107774385918512> students to find out how Durham residents feel about the environment. Please take a few minutes to take this survey! https://duke.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6ndp8MnbPIODQkR

Tobin L. Freid
Sustainability Manager
Durham City & County
(919) 484-2403<tel:(919)%20484-2403>