[Durham INC] N'gate Prk rodeo Thursday 5-8:30 w/special guests Piedmont Lowlanders! (no cover)

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 06:01:03 EDT 2017

Next edition of Northgate Park's ever-popular mini-food truck rodeo rolls
this Thursday (tomorrow)  with musical guests - come enjoy or grab an easy
takehome dinner this busy back to school week!

We're in the park at the corner of Lavender & Acadia streets, near the
tennis court area. Details below and at link (Like/Share/Subscribe Events:

https://www.facebook.com/events/158736744680390 )

5-8:30. Bring a blanket, chairs, games. Meet neighbors (from nearby or
farther). With Free Music on the lawn!

Entertainment by The Piedmont Lowlanders, back with us for a hit second
show! No cover charge, but please be kind and bring something to drop in
when the hat is passed 'round. :)
---------------------------------
Dinner/Savory Trucks:

*  <https://www.facebook.com/Tooties-Mobile-Kitchen-Catering-289910463761/>
Tootie's Mobile Kitchen & Catering back in NGP with delicious, great-value
grill favorites (hot dogs, burgers, fries) and salads/philly steaks to make
your stomach rumble!

*  <https://www.facebook.com/MacUrRoni/> MacUrRoni back for their second
visit with old school AND fancy gourmet mac, meat eater, vegetarian or
low-allergy to serve all your cheesy pasta needs.

*  <https://www.facebook.com/NCbulkogitruck/> Bulkogi Truck - THANKS Y'ALL
for substituting in again! - Our fave Korean food truck, with killer
dumplings, bimibap, great vegan/vegetarian and allergy-free options. Spicy
or mild as you
prefer!

*  <https://www.facebook.com/Soomsoompitapockets/> Soomsoom Pita Pockets
back with their unique and delectable cuisine, including vegetarian, many
tasty Mediterranean-inspired offerings!

Dessert/Thirst quenchers:

*  <https://www.facebook.com/theparlourdurham/> The Parlour - Heaven-sent
ice cream! perfect timing for a cold gourmet icy local made treat.

*  <https://www.facebook.com/fahsyrahs/> Fahsyrah's Lemonade - Grab an ice
cold lemonade while you enjoy the last of summer and some live music.

Again this season, We will aim to feature a NEW truck in the lineup each
month, dessert or dinner -- with some amazing new tastes, dishes, and
cuisines/fusion offerings. Come check them out!

Want to feature your talents (music, dance, poetry, theatrical or
improve/comedic chops?) at a rodeo? Get in touch with Deb H. at
dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Association reps will be around for Northgaters who want to join/renew
membership to NPNA, to answer questions about new community improvement
initiatives or upcoming activities.

Thanks for coming along & see you there! ~ your NPNA BoD