[Durham INC] Early (One-stop) voting for the Primary for City Offices begins tomorrow

Darius Little darius.m.little at alumni.unc.edu
Mon Sep 25 17:23:47 EDT 2017

 Vote Schewel.

In Your Service,

Darius Little
President and CEO
Little's Executive Business Consulting

Phone: 1-866-868-4464

Office Email: LittlesExec at gmail.com

(Personal Web) www.about.me/darius.m.little

(Personal Web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

 (Business Web)
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

Disclosure

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If
immediately either by phone or reply to this e-mail and delete all copies
of this message.