[Durham INC] Join the Durham EcoChallenge team!

Freid, Tobin L. tfreid at dconc.gov
Wed Oct 4 14:39:08 EDT 2017

Join us and take the EcoChallenge!

The EcoChallenge is an opportunity for Durham residents to demonstrate our commitment to the environment by completing daily actions to reduce our collective impact. It runs from October 11- 25 so sign up today!

We have special prizes for the first 50 people to post an action either (1) in the "Share your Thoughts about the Challenge" section of your dashboard or (2) on social media and tag @GreenerDurham (make sure any Facebook posts are marked "public" so we can see them).

How it works:
1. Join the Durham community team https://2017.ecochallenge.org/teams/durham-community
2. Choose your challenge(s)
3. Set goals
4. Take action for two weeks
5. See the impact

For every action you take, you'll earn points toward our Durham team total.  Check out the website to see all of our collective impact adds up. This combination of collective inspiration, camaraderie, and friendly competition makes achieving positive change a little easier and a lot more fun.

Join the Durham Community team at https://2017.ecochallenge.org/teams/durham-community and earn points for getting your friends, family, and coworkers to sign up! We'll be competing with the teams from all over the country, so let's get started and show the world how committed we are here in Durham to making the world a better place.

Questions? Feel free to reach out to the Sustainability Office at 919-560-7993.

Tobin L. Freid
Sustainability Manager
Durham City & County
(919) 560-7999
www.GreenerDurham.net<http://www.greenerdurham.net/>
[cid:image005.jpg at 01D08F24.F9B44540]<http://www.greenerdurham.net/>[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/GreenerDurham.net>[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/GreenerDurham>[instagram]<http://instagram.com/greenerdurham>

P Please only print this e-mail when necessary. Thank you for helping Durham be environmentally responsible.