[Durham INC] Durham Mardi Gras on radio and TV TONITE ++ !!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:42:14 EST 2018

Hey y'all

If you'd like to learn more about Durham Mardi Gras, get the scoop about what's going on this year, or hear about the history of Durham Mardi Gras, we're going to be doing some interviews on radio and television. Here's where you can catch us:

Tuesday, Feb. 6, 7 p.m.

We're going to be on WXDU (88.7 FM, online at www.wxdu.org <http://www.wxdu.org> ) this evening at 7pm. Washboard Dave will be spinning to tunes as he does every Tuesday evening from 6:00 to 8:00. Dave will be spinning all Mardi Gras tunes for the entire two hours. With Dave's encyclopedic musical knowledge and fantastic musical taste, you'll have a great time and learn a lot, too.

Wednesday, Feb. 7, 8 a.m.
We've been invited to be on the 3-D news on WHUP (104.7 FM, online at whupfm.org <http://whupfm.org> ). The 3-D news is a great show that goes into depth about local news and culture in a way that no other show around here does. Host Mr. B has had his finger on the pulse of everything going on in the Triangle for many years and there is not better source for serious local news.

Thursday, Feb. 8, 9 a.m.
WRAL television reached out to us and said they'd like to have us on their 9 a.m. show. We haven't heard confirmation on this yet, but we're hoping that you'll be able to see what we look like (perhaps with masks on, if we're smart).

We hope you'll tune in!
- Your friends at Durham Mardi Gras

—-

FB: Durham Mardi Gras