[Durham INC] Fwd: Uneven Ground website is online!

Susan Sewell mssewell2009 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:14:16 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------

BC150 is proud to announce a mobile-friendly, digital version of the Uneven
Ground exhibit. Check it out at www.bullcity150.org!
Uneven Ground is online!
Bull City 150 has just launched a new digital counterpart to the
exhibit *Uneven
Ground: The Foundations of Housing Inequality in Durham, NC. *It is
available at *www.bullcity150.org
<https://bullcity150.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=532e23ce470a8585f0ae7de0d&id=35ae5f5620&e=3ae950d15a>*
(and is mobile-friendly, too!).

Since you have attended one of our events in the past, we though you may be
interested in the new web-based version of the exhibit- which mirrors the
content of the physical exhibit, with additional multimedia elements such
as videos and interactive maps. It also includes audio narration of each
section of the exhibit to increase accessibility.

The digitization effort was led by Tim Stallmann & Bull City 150’s Digital
Humanities Fellow Shadrick Addy, who is a graduate student at the NCSU
College of Design. Addy’s design translates the physical exhibit into an
engaging website that’s usable on both mobile and desktop devices.

The *Uneven Ground* exhibit, which was honored by Durham’s Human Relations
Commission with the Fair Housing Advocacy Award in 2018, debuted last year
and has since traveled to a variety of sites across Durham, including City
Hall. It will be on display at the History Department at Duke University
throughout the 2018-2019 school year.

Please check out the online exhibit at www.bullcity150.org
<https://bullcity150.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=532e23ce470a8585f0ae7de0d&id=8f0567e4fc&e=3ae950d15a>,
spread the word, and let us know what you think! You can also like Bull
City 150 on Facebook for more information about our upcoming initiative on
the history of education inequality in Durham.

Thank you for your support,

The Bull City 150 Project Team

For more information about Bull City 150, visit the website at
*bullcity150.org.
<https://bullcity150.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=532e23ce470a8585f0ae7de0d&id=70012d8735&e=3ae950d15a>*
Or contact Mel Norton, project director, at (919) 485-9329 or
mel at bullcity150.org

This email was sent to mssewell2009 at gmail.com
*why did I get this?*
<https://bullcity150.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=532e23ce470a8585f0ae7de0d&id=efbae09a72&e=3ae950d15a&c=88ec2cb083>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://bullcity150.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=532e23ce470a8585f0ae7de0d&id=efbae09a72&e=3ae950d15a&c=88ec2cb083>
    update subscription preferences
<https://bullcity150.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=532e23ce470a8585f0ae7de0d&id=efbae09a72&e=3ae950d15a>
Bull City 150 · 2024 W Main Street · Box 104407 · Durham, NC 27708 · USA

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=532e23ce470a8585f0ae7de0d&afl=1>