[Durham INC] Durham This Week Online newsletter for January 31st

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Jan 31 16:51:38 EST 2020

Happy Friday #DCo! Be sure to check out the latest Durham This Week Online e-newsletter. Now ready to read! This week, we've got news, programs, photos, videos and County Manager Wendell Davis introduces new Durham County Department of Public Health Director Rodney Jenkins!

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/durham-this-week-online-e-newsletter-for-january-31st

Want to subscribe? It's quick and easy to get our newsletter delivered straight to your inbox every week. Just visit bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO