[Durham INC] Read the latest Durham This Week Online (Corrected link...)

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Mar 6 15:24:27 EST 2020

We hope you can take a moment to check out the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter. County Manager Wendell Davis talks #Census2020 & making sure #DurhamCounts! Plus, we have videos, news, programs, job listings & more! Read it now: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/check-out-the-new-durham-this-week-online-for-march-9th

Want to subscribe and be in the loop on all things Durham County Government? Make sure you don't miss a single issue by signing up to have it delivered to your inbox. It's quick and easy. Visit bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO