[Durham INC] TODAY: Join Zoom MTG +/or write 2 address major tree/open space reduction UDO change in Durham going to a vote w/PC, 5:30 pm

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:30:56 EDT 2020

I was among many residents and stakeholders at the February meeting where
this developer proposal was opposed and final vote delayed 4 the developer
to revise and represent. If you care about this issue and its impact on
tree and open-space retention in development throughout Durham, read below
and take action today. Don't let the shutdown diminish our agency to
participate in vital decisions like this one with our planning commission
members. Thank you.

If duplicate disregard/delete, with apologies -- D on G'wood