[Durham INC] NEW NG Park Food Truck Initiative Launches with LOCOPOPS & Durham Artists Relief Fund!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:29:47 EDT 2020

Hi Neighbors, a fun new initiative from the N’gate food truck rodeo orgs! (** Please share **)

Some know we haven’t had live rodeos this spring – but we want to support our truck community! So,

We’re launching a new initiative: ‘NGP Food Truck Shout-Out Series’, featuring one vendor each week from our original lineup.

And we have a GREAT one to open with for start-of-summer – including a charity angle: Beloved LOCOPOPS & the Durham Artist Relief Fund <https://www.northstardurham.com/artistrelief>  !!!

Here’s how it works to support both, this Monday! (or Loco any day this week):

Order pops, ice cream, sammies and puzzles (yes, puzzles - the go-to stay-at-home activity!) for pickup or delivery at https://locopops.square.site/.

Note: the store is closed on Monday, so these orders are fulfilled for pickup/delivery on Tuesday, June 30.

Order other days this week pickup/to-go @ the store Tuesday-Sunday from 1-9pm.

Thanks for supporting this super NGP rodeo vendor - Your taste buds will thank you!!!

Other key details:

Face-covering Reminder: Face Coverings are needed for in-store pickups. If needed, our thoughtful LocoPops Co. provides sanitized reusable adult & child face masks on loan at the entrance door to be deposited on exit.

Please note that the store wash and dry used cloth masks on hottest settings per CDC guidelines, to sanitize before reuse.

The Durham Artist Relief Fund <https://www.northstardurham.com/artistrelief>  goes directly to artists and arts presenters in Durham who have been financially impacted by cancellations due to COVID-19, with priority given to BIPOC artists, transgender & nonbinary artists, and disabled artists (note: we will try to help as many artists with need in Durham as we can).

Here’s to summer and Paleta/Popsicle deliciousness! ~ And don’t for get to tweet, insta, or FB each week to our vendor’s social media to share the love & encourage support! #Durmfoodtruckstrong

Thanks, your Northgate Food Truck Committee and 2020 NPNA

Member? Join, Renew or Donate to NPNA: http://northgateparknc.org/About/

Find & Share this info (Follow/Subscribe events) on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/events/3562273027135021/