[Durham INC] NGP Rodeo Shout-out series latest: Arepa Culture this week (tomorrow!) @ BC Ciderwoks

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:51:54 EDT 2020

Hi again neighbors!

As most know we've not been rodeo-ing this season, but we want to support our food truck community! So, our 'shout-out' series has been featuring trucks that would have been in our summer lineup at the park.

Here's our latest in the spotlight - check info and order a tasty meal from them (safe pickup to enjoy at home!)

-----------------------

This week's feature is for 2018 WRAL TV's NC Favorite Food Truck & 3x Fan's Choice Winners Arepa Culture NC, who are serving up their delicious offerings at Bull City Ciderworks from 5-9pm tomorrow (Thursday) night. (305 S Roxboro St, Durham, NC 27701).

What is Arepa you ask? “Arepa” is a 100% gluten-free white cornmeal “bread” that is grilled, sliced in half & generously filled with a variety of healthy, quality ingredients. Variety of vegetarian and vegan options available!

Note: Arepa culture can happily accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions/preferences with their allergy-friendly menu items.

Skip the line, for pickup with social distancing:

Order ONLINE/AHEAD here: https://arepa-culture-online-ordering.square.site

MENU here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/arepaculturenc/menu/?ref=page_internal

Please note that the online store will be available for the 08/06 order after 8 am that day and until 30 minutes before the end of the session at Bull City Cider.

-----------------------------

IMPORTANT: Social Distancing Guidelines & Details

Bull City Ciderworks is open with limited hours from 3pm-9pm Tuesday-Friday.

The Taproom is restricting capacity to 20% inside. Meaning they can accommodate 30 people INSIDE the TAPROOM. This number does not apply to outdoor seating. They ask that customers limit their parties to 6 people or less.

Entrance and Exit doors will remain open and the roll-up door are left up as often as possible to keep fresh air in the space and avoid unnecessary contact.

Hand sanitizer (and hand washing) will be available to customers and employees for frequent use.

Don’t for get to tweet, insta, or FB to our vendor’s social media to share the love & encourage support! #Durmfoodtruckstrong

Event page on FB for more info, updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/612302589703476/

Thanks, your Northgate Food Truck Committee & NPNA BoD

* Member? Join, Renew or Donate to NPNA: http://northgateparknc.org/About/

Like, follow, subscribe events:

https://www.facebook.com/Northgate-Park-Neighborhood-Association-678286752214997/