[Durham INC] 2021-22 City Budget

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 10:08:01 EDT 2021

Howdy neighbors.

The City Council will approve Durham City’s 2021-22 budget on June 21.

I posted my concerns regarding funding for the BETC program (more info at the link below), which educates *and pays* DPS students and teachers to design, install, and *maintain* raingardens and other vegetative “stormwater control measures” on school campuses and other Durham properties, here:
http://www.melissarooneywriting.com/blog/2021/06/city-budget-for-green-programs-jobs-more-than-just-lacking/.

Please email your own concerns (or ditto mine 🤞🏽) to the Durham City Council by June 20: Council at DurhamNC.Gov.

Melissa (Rooney)

www.melissarooneywriting.com