[Durham INC] Watch City Life: Meet New Durham Mayor Leonardo Williams

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Thu Feb 1 09:36:47 EST 2024

[Title: New on City Life - Description: City Life, a talk show that features information on current City of Durham issues and upcoming events.]
Watch City Life<https://youtube.com/live/b8aEq3FprLc?feature=share>: Meet New Durham Mayor Leonardo Williams
Now on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1153/Original-Video-Programs> & YouTube<https://youtube.com/live/b8aEq3FprLc?feature=share>
Podcast on iTunes<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/city-life/id1292312090> & Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/show/city-life>

Whether you call him "Leo" or Leonardo, our new mayor is no stranger to Durham. Leonardo Williams wears many hats in our city, all of which have helped lay the foundation for his new role<https://www.durhamnc.gov/1329/About-the-Mayor>. In our new City Life interview<https://youtube.com/live/b8aEq3FprLc?feature=share>, Host Beverly B. Thompson talks with Mayor Williams about how he hopes to lead what he calls Durham's next transformation.

About City Life

City Life<https://durhamnc.gov/1153/Original-Video-Programs>, a talk show that features information on current City of Durham issues and upcoming events, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Frontier channel 70 and AT&T U-verse channel 99) and on YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>. City Life is also available as an audio podcast on iTunes<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/city-life/id1292312090> and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/show/city-life>.

For more information, follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, X<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC> (formerly known as Twitter), Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, Threads<https://www.threads.net/@cityofdurhamnc>, Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/city-of-durham/mycompany/>, and YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>.