[Durham INC] Will you send a note of thanks to Durham's transit workers?

John Tallmadge director at bikedurham.org
Fri Mar 15 10:18:52 EDT 2024

This Monday, March 18th is Transit Worker Appreciation Day. We want to show
GoDurham and ACCESS paratransit employees that the Durham community
appreciates the important work they do in our community.

*Use this link*
<https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/thank-durhams-transit-and-paratransit-workers?source=email_listserv&>
 to add your name to an electronic card showing your appreciation to
Durham’s transit and paratransit employees.

We will also hand out Thank You Card kits to people at Durham Station that
they can fill out and give to bus operators or return to us to deliver with
the electronic cards on Monday morning. At the same time we will be asking
riders to sign a petition
<https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/keep-godurham-fare-free?source=email_listserv&>
 asking City Council to keep GoDurham and GoDurham ACCESS fare-free
permanently.

If you can volunteer to hand out the kits on Saturday or Monday morning, please
sign up with this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqOYOABbocXwlukIRXILCv39ICHPxJS38syHqckZVUTVyysA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&>
.

Please also share this with your networks.

Thank you!
John
--
John Tallmadge (he/him/his)
Executive Director

*Working for safe, affordable, & sustainable transportation for all*
bikedurham.org/give <http://bikedurham.org/donate> [image: 🚲][image:
🚌] [image:
🚶]