[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] Price estimate law

Michael Chamberlin mikechamberlinsoapm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 14:38:12 EST 2017

I recently found out that OH passed a law saying that hospitals and
doctor's office were required by law to provide patients with an estimate
for how much medical services would cost (both what the insurance will pay
and what the patient will be responsible for).  It appears that  we need to
provide this to all patients whether or not they ask for it.

First of all, do I have my information correct?  What are you doing about
this in your office?

Thanks for your time,

Mike

--