[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] Are you (or do you know) a pediatrician running for elected office?

Melanie Farkas MFarkas at ohioaap.org
Wed Oct 4 15:21:49 EDT 2017

The Ohio Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics is planning an article for our next issue of Ohio Pediatrics, our print magazine, on pediatricians running for elected office. We would like to highlight the motivation to run, juggling campaigning with your work with patients and your family, and provide tips for other pediatricians who may be considering running.

Please contact me at mfarkas at ohioaap.org if you are running for office and would like to be interviewed for this story.

Thanks!
Melanie Farkas
Ohio AAP