[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] 2 Questions: Practice Issues & Legal Questions

Melanie Farkas MFarkas at ohioaap.org
Thu Nov 30 09:29:22 EST 2017

Question 1: Our Pediatric Care Council meets next week, this brings together pediatricians and medical directors of managed care organizations and commercial insurance companies to collaborate in finding practical ways to promote children’s health.  Does anyone on our listserv have questions you’d like us to ask of the payers, recent issues, etc?

Question 2: We also have a legal contributor to our print magazine. Does anyone have any legal or practice management or HR questions that would be helpful for us to answer?