[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] lipid screening in office

Theresa Vonhoene tvonhoene at ahpediatrics.com
Tue Sep 24 12:46:52 EDT 2019

We use the Alere Cholestech. CLIA  waived. We do two kinds of testing. Lipid and TC/HDL.  Works well and really no problem.

Reimbursement: 82465 (TC/HDL) = (ranges from $2.06 to $23.75)
                           80061 (Lipid) = (ranges from $6.02 to $66.50)

It looks like all insurance pay except MMOH applies toward deductible.

Hope this helps!

Theresa

Theresa Von Hoene, CPEDC
Anderson Hills Pediatrics
Insurance Manager
513.232.8100 x3043

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity  to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended  recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is  prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.