[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] Keeping Telehealth Parity--help needed

Jon Price jprice3 at columbus.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 13:19:37 EDT 2021

The Chapter wants your best reasons to keep telehealth payment parity for children. Commercial insurance is under no obligation to keep parity for as long as Medicaid will. Give me any examples that might include engaging patients you weren’t able to reach via in person visits, increased difficulty in executing a good telehealth visit for the average child vs average adult, etc. I’ll advance them when the Ohio Pediatric Care Council next meets with payers, sooner if necessary.