[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] Practice Opportunities with Ohio AAP - Clinic Stipends and Resources!

Kristen Fluitt kfluitt at ohioaap.org
Mon Dec 20 12:51:39 EST 2021

Hi – Sharing an important opportunity with you from my colleague.

Good morning,

I am reaching out today to share exciting news with Ohio healthcare providers – you can now earn cash stipends of $1,000 or $3,000 in Ohio AAP QI Programs launching from January to March 2022. Please see some details and links below to find which of these opportunities is right for your practice.

Project
Focus Area
Participant Benefits
Timeframe
Learn More
Healthy Mom, Healthy Family<https://ohioaap.org/hmhfregistration>
Interconception Care in infant visits
- $1,000 in cash stipends
- $2,000 in vitamins and books
- 50 Points MOC Part IV credit
Jan 2022 – Jan 2023
Click Here<https://ohioaap.org/hmhfregistration>
Smoke Free Families<https://ohioaap.org/qi-programs-moc-iv/smoke-free-families/>
Reducing infant smoke exposure
- $3,000 in cash stipends
- Sleep sacks and board books
- 25 Points MOC Part IV credit
Mar 2022 – Sep 2022
Click Here<https://ohioaap.org/qi-programs-moc-iv/smoke-free-families/>

Developing projects and benefits that meet the needs of busy Ohio providers is one of the Ohio AAP’s most important goals. Over the past few months we have heard clearly that more support is needed for pediatric practice teams – so we have worked to build new incentives into upcoming quality improvement projects that may help!

I hope you will consider joining an upcoming project that best meets your practice’s needs and passion area. If you have questions or would like to discuss these opportunities further, I would be happy to have a call or webinar with you to find the best project engagement option.

Thank you,

Hayley Southworth, MS
Director of Program Management and Training
Ohio Chapter,
American Academy of Pediatrics
Phone: 614-846-6258
Fax: 614-846-4025
Address: 94-A Northwoods Blvd. | Columbus, OH 43235<webextlink://94-A%20Northwoods%20Blvd.%20| Columbus,%20OH%2043235>
Website: OhioAAP.org<http://www.ohioaap.org/>

Let’s connect on social media!
Facebook: @aapohio        Twitter: @OHPediatricians
Instagram: Ohio AAP       LinkedIn: Ohio AAP