[MCIC Safety] Clean Shaven Requirement for Visitors on site

Kareis, Michelle mkareis at Vertellus.com
Mon Nov 6 10:53:45 EST 2006

Wondered if anyone has a facial hair policy for consultants or visitors
who may be going into operating areas but not working directly with
chemicals?  One of our facilities is struggling with a consultant who
will be in the plant but has a beard.  The plant has a no facial hair
policy.  Anyone else faced this?  And if so, what did you do about it?

Thanks.  I'll share results as I get them.

Michelle

Michelle Kareis
EHS Manager
Vertellus Performance Materials Inc.