[MCIC Safety] FW: Cool Vest Fire Incident

Kareis, Michelle mkareis at Vertellus.com
Thu Apr 5 10:24:50 EDT 2007

Forwarded from Texas Chemical Council Safety network.  If you have these
vests on site, now would be a good time to verify the manufacture dates
of the gel packs and replace as necessary.

On a side note, isn't it nice to know that it's not hot enough here yet
to need them?  :-)

Michelle

Michelle Kareis

EHS Manager