[MCIC Safety] NEXT SAFETY COMMITEE MEETING MOVED

Dick McDonald DMcdonald at SHURTAPE.com
Tue Jun 12 16:51:50 EDT 2007

All,

Hope this finds everyone well and safe

Due to the lack of preparation and available time on my part, the date
for the next MCICNC Safety Committee meeting has been moved from next
week to July 18th IF we can put together a meaningful agenda. My notes
from the last meeting indicate you were interested in a discussion on
the Dept of Homeland Security regulations related to the site security
assessment tool. Jim is investigating a possible speaker from the SBI or
FBI, or the Dept of Emergency Management. Please keep that date of July
18th free and let us hear from you on this and other potential topics
for discussion at that meeting.

Thanks,

Dick McDonald
Shurtape EHS