[MCIC Safety] Maintenance general work glove question

Duvall, Kim Kim.DuVall at ecolab.com
Wed Jul 25 13:31:40 EDT 2007

Hey, Michelle!

We recently started using the North Red Viper. I've included a link -
these might work. They are a big hit here - I call them "Spiderman
Gloves!" there are several other styles - the key is these fit your hand
and allow you to do your job. We had a similar issue with an operator
who wore gloves while handling pallets and packages but would take the
gloves off to thread the taper. We had a first aid case - which led to
the glove below.

I purchase through VWR. My local sales rep is Stephanie Heuer -
stephanie_heuer at vwr.com - sorry I can't locate her phone number.

.

*	NF11 Palm Coated Glove: foamed PVC palm coating on seamless
nylon shell - great abrasion resistance, tactility and dexterity
combined with excellent wet & dry grip and inherent impact and vibration
absorption - a great all round general purpose work glove
*
http://www.northsafety.com/TriggerWorkflow.aspx?WorkflowModuleGUID=a3c3b
f34-f500-45aa-a73f-13a246669a21&Alias=NSUS&SB_ContentItemGuid=7ce38b13-6
fc6-414e-8149-4b77ed95de6d
*

NF11
Foamed PVC Palm Coated Glove