[MCIC Safety] Your Input Needed: OSH Course Suggestions

[MCIC] Jim Kuszaj jim at mcicnc.org
Mon Apr 18 10:52:39 EDT 2011

To MCIC's Safety Committee:

As we plan for the 2011 Environmental, Health & Safety School in
August, we need your input on the OSH courses that we should be offering.

Each course will last for 75 minutes.

Please reply back to me by e-mail with your thoughts of what topics
we should cover this year.

Thanks

Jim

James M. Kuszaj, Ph.D.
Dean of Students
2011 Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) School
Monday, August 23 & Tuesday, August 23, 2011
McKimmon Conference and Training Center, Raleigh, NC
Presented by:Manufacturers and Chemical Industry Council of North Carolina
620 N. West Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
Telephone: 919-834-9459
Cell: 919-404-9459