[MCIC Safety] SAFETY QUESTION

Randall Leathers Randall.Leathers at fmc.com
Mon Feb 13 10:19:48 EST 2012

We constantly remind site personnel to "turn off" cellphones, and only allow the use of intrinsically safe equipment in such areas.  When we have the need to use non-rated equipment we will implement the use of our Hot Work procedure as a control measure.

Hope this helps.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC623F.885B2C80]

[LithiumLogo_swoosh]
Randall E. Leathers, CSP