[Esip-communityresilience] 2019 ESIP winter meeting, community resilience session planning

Arika Virapongse av at middlepatheco.com
Mon Nov 5 14:33:37 EST 2018

Hi Jonathan and all,

The session description is looking good.

I was looking back at our previous sessions at ESIP, and it appears that
Kristal Jones presented at our 2017 session on Informatics in
Social-environmental Systems (that Bar led). I don¹t think its a problem if
she presents again, though. Thoughts from anyone else?

Ruth also had someone she wanted to reach out to (Carolina Behe). And we had
also mentioned Raj Panda. Is there anyone else we should consider?

Should we go ahead and reach out to all of these people? I¹m fine with that,
since we could actually fit up to 5 or so presenters in the session.

- Arika

Arika Virapongse, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Middle Path EcoSolutions
Research Scholar, The Ronin Institute
www.MiddlePathEco.com

From:  Esip-communityresilience
<esip-communityresilience-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of "Blythe,