[esip-semanticweb] Is the ESIP dataset/granule ontology still available online?

Soren Scott soren.scott at nsidc.org
Thu Jun 18 17:34:13 EDT 2015

Isn’t that the promise of the semantic web - can we google for that thing, you remember, it was a presentation a couple of summers ago in the meeting room third door down where the map used a green chloropleth, maybe about some carbon parameter, and I think the grad student was wearing a grey or blue shirt? Fingers crossed for deep learning!

Michael -
It’s the ESIP ontology referenced in Ruth’s sea ice ontologies I’m looking for:

	http://www.itsc.uah.edu/esip_data#DataGranule (note: dead link)

which, granted, is likely two doors down the hall but I’m not finding that particular ontology in the portal. I’m trying to sort out the alignment with PROV-ES.

Thanks and no worries,
Soren