[esip-semantictech] Wiki space with geoscience ontology information

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:54:12 EST 2017

Dear ESSI members and ESIP semantics fans,

I recently have learned about a nice compendium of information of semantics resources in the geosciences being actively maintained by Brandon Whitehead, so I thought I would share the link.  I'll also get it added to the ESSI resources website (http://essi.agu.org/resources) at some point in the near future.  If you have additional useful resources to suggest please let the community know.

http://www.geoscience-semantics.org/ontologies/

Ruth Duerr
AGU ESSI President

Sent from my iPad