[esip-semantictech] apologies, your email is right there

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Tue Mar 28 21:57:22 EDT 2017

John,

Lewis (or anyone else) can correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I
believe that the word "stacks" in Section 2.2 is just referring to
possible future technologies that we might want to champion as worthy of
adoption by ESIP. I think the idea there is just that this first
evaluation process, where we are evaluating two candidate ontology
portals, may provide us with re-usable guidelines for evaluating other
semantic web technology stacks in the future. So, my answer is "no, this
particular evaluation is just about evaluating the two ontology portals.
However, let's try to use this opportunity to create a repeatable
process that we might use again to evaluate other technologies."

Beth