[esip-semantictech] Semantic Technologies Roadmap

Ramachandran, Bhaskar (GSFC-619.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] bhaskar.ramachandran at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 26 21:40:50 EDT 2017

Hello Folks,

Attached is a an outline for a semantic technologies roadmap that was compiled in Dec. 2016.  Much as different facets of these technologies are being pursued, developed, implemented, etc., their role within Earth science deserves some evaluation, & hence, the need for this roadmap.  A few of you provided some some suggestions in the last few months that I really appreciate.  Hope we can revive this important subject, and make some progress by early next year.  Let’s talk more in our Oct. telecon.

Cheers,

bhaskar ….
Bhaskar Ramachandran
Terrestrial Information Systems Lab.