[esip-semantictech] Agenda - Geosemantic Symposium 2018

Jane Wyngaard jwyngaar at nd.edu
Mon Dec 18 13:27:07 EST 2017

Hi all,

Apologies for the SPAM but not sure how many people are on slack and on a
tight budget;

Is anyone else planning on flying in to BWI sunday evening and would be
interested in car pooling the 40min drive/taxi to venue on Sunday night?
It's 2hrs+ on public transport but BWI is ~$300 cheaper flight than DCA...

Regards,

Jane

P.S I haven't booked my flights yet so would be open to matching your
timing

Jane Wyngaard, PhD

Data Science Technologist
Centre for Research Computing