INC NEWS - FW: Citizens can share budget ideas on Durham County's website.

Josh Parker josh at parker.nextelbroadband.net
Thu Feb 17 21:04:50 EST 2005

Durham County government has set up a forum on their website to solicit
ideas and comments from citizens about the budget.  I think this is a great
idea and very proactive on their part.  This will alert our leadership to
any pressing concerns before it is too late.  The forum is open to any and
all comments.  I encourage you to take advantage of this excellent
opportunity.

Warmly.

-josh

  _____