INC NEWS - Re: INC NEWS

jmolich at email.unc.edu jmolich at email.unc.edu
Wed Mar 9 15:20:41 EST 2005

Yes, Bill, it is a conservation issue, that is why the Penney family is
willing to place an easement on its contiguous land.

Also, many may not be aware (I was not until EANG's efforts) but Duke
University will not pledge that all current Duke Forest property will remain
Duke Forest property--it reserves the right to develop it as it wishes.
Durham can't rely on Duke for its conservation efforts.

Jacqueline

Quoting TheOcean1 at aol.com: