INC NEWS - ACTION: East End Connector needs YOUR HELP

Caleb Southern southernc at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 28 14:37:44 EST 2005

In July 2002, INC unanimously endorsed the East End Connector. This road
will improve public safety and quality of life in many Durham neighborhoods,
by offering a bypass that will divert cut-through traffic off of our
neighborhood streets.

Please send a brief email to the state Board of Transportation (see below) -
in support of the East End Connector.

Thanks for your help!

Caleb Southern

  _____