INC NEWS - free Living Wills this Saturday

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed Mar 30 00:37:06 EST 2005

Some may find this useful. It's a service one of my neighbors is offering
this Saturday.

Randy Pickle
Forest Hills

The current daily national news has sparked a keen interest in living
wills, but many people who would now like to have one either do not know
how to prepare one or cannot afford legal assistance in the preparation
of one.  Therefore, as a public service, this Saturday (April 2) from
noon until 5:00 p.m., the law firm of Daniels Daniels & Verdonik, P.A.
will be preparing living wills for anyone who comes--at no charge (we do
not expect and will not accept any compensation).  Directions to our
office can be found at our website (www.d2vlaw.com).   Please feel free
to pass this on to anyone and everyone you know who might be interested.

Linda Markus Daniels
Daniels Daniels & Verdonik, P.A.
P. O. Drawer 12218
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709-2218