INC NEWS - Durham has a new Park

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Mon Apr 4 23:41:47 EDT 2005

Sort of. There are still some nuts and bolts that need to be worked out,
but all four governments have voted to support it with funding. EANG is
still short of their $200,000 goal (they're at $128,000 tonight) so there
is a ways to go.

Thanks to all who have supported this in any way you have. I want you to
know it has been appreciated and you should share in the joy that we have
in knowing our city and county believe open space is a necessary thing for
communities to have (of course, it helps when you have the support of all
of you guys pusshing this as well). Pass this along to the friends you
asked to help and to your listservers. The puzzle pieces are now on the
table. We just have to finish putting it all together.

Randy Pickle
Froest Hills