=?ISO646-US?Q?Re:_INC_NEWS_-_=3FPublic_meeting_?= =?ISO646-US?Q?to_discuss_Duke's_Central_Campus?=

williepatterson at verizon.net williepatterson at verizon.net
Mon May 2 23:26:35 EDT 2005

I'm sorry I will not be able to attend this meeting.  Captain Chad
Blanchette of District #3, Durham Police Department will speak to
the Crest Street Community at 7:00 P.M. on Thursday at New Bethel
Missionary Baptist Church, 2508 Crest Street.  He will speak on the
subject:  Crime and organized Gange activity in Durhamn.
 Kauffman <susan.kauffman at duke.edu>