INC NEWS - Fw: County Budget Public Hearings

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:13:20 EDT 2005

Various groups and neighborhood associations have asked when the public hearing on the Durham County budget for FY06 will be held.

According to a notice I got from Cindy Bailey the latest calendar has the public hearing  at 7 PM on Monday, June 13, 2005 in the Durham County Commissioner's Chambers, 2nd floor, Administration Building on Main Street.

It also will be televised on Channel 8, if you have cablevision in your homes.  The budget will be adopted on Monday, June 27, 2005 at 7 PM in the same location.

You may want to visit the Durham County Website for more details on how you may participate.

We are sending this information out ahead of time as a reminder.  Last year, several groups mentioned that they didn't know when the public hearing was being held.

We hope that you will benefit from this notice.

Please excuse duplicate postings.