INC NEWS - Openings on County Boards

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:44:07 EDT 2005

Thanks Pat,

I'd also like everyone to know that the Housing Appeals Board (City
appointment) also has two openings currently available.

Applicants from the Finance (Banks, S&L's, Credit Union and other
institutions that are involved in Housing credit and/or mortgages) and
Tenant (renter in either private or public housing) categories are being
sought.

However,  if you have an interest in Housing, Affordable Housing, Minimum
Housing Codes, Code enforcement and/or community involvement please consider
applying as there are periodic openings as term expirations are staggered (3
year committment).

The HAB meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 5:30 and the meetings can
last from 30 minutes to two hours.

If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the positive
feelings you can get by involving yourself in this board (or any of the
other boards) please do not hesitate to email me back individually or call
me at 368-7329.

Please call LaVerne at the City Clerks office at 560-4166 for a complete
listing of City Board openings.

Mike Shiflett
Chair, Housing Appeals Board